Monday, August 28, 2017

How do bisexual people find their sexual orientation?

When I was a little girl, I didn't play with boys, especially in primary and junior high school. It was so easy to struggle with boys, so I spent more time playing with the girls.
When I was in primary school, I had a crush on the boy student, but I was also interested in the girly girls. At school, my best friend and I often stared at the pretty girls and then whistled at them. I admit that I was precocious, and when someone in the class was talking about lesbian, I found myself having a strange feeling about girls.
When I was in junior high, gay novels and comics were very popular, and for the first time I officially understood homosexuality and bisexual. At that time, there were two girls in my friends who claimed to be gay, so there was a lot of gay talk between us, but I only supported gay men.
It was the first time I loved a girl, I was the monitor of our class and she is my partner. We studied and worked together for more than two years, and she became my friend from the start. Because our relationship = friend +partner, so we had lots of time to stay together. She was a very pretty girl with an outstanding temperament. She is a little older than me, and she always kept my mistakes, so I was really immersed in her gentleness. I liked to touch her body and wanted to possess her all the time. She had no antipathy to some of my cross-border acts, and sometimes even gave me a response. But as a bisexual single I didnt show love to her. Then she got a boyfriend, so we drifted away.
In senior high school, although I had loved several boys, I still could not forget her. After a final exam, I braved the cold wind of winter and traveled through most of the cities to see her at her home. I still remember the feeling of joy and melancholy that I saw her.
Although sometimes I fall in love with a boy, I still love her. So I think it's nice to be alone. Dont think Im a lesbian, I am Bi, and the boys body is attractive to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment